The Legal Tech Summit brought together leaders from a wide range of firms and in-house teams to access the latest insight and best practices from the leading authorities on legal technology. A varied program of case studies, panel discussions and roundtables focused on how agile, productivity-focused systems can empower the legal profession in a changing world of work.
- Rise of the machines: How will AI change the face of law?
- Blockchain: What lies after the hype?
- Smart contracts: Is Ethereum going to change the world?
- Critical data protection strategies and cyber security risks
- Positive change leadership through technological transformation
- The NewLaw firm and the future of legal tech
Brought to you by the award-winning team behind Australasian Lawyer and the Australasian Law Awards, this event provided sponsors with an unparalleled platform to reach a targeted audience of senior legal professionals seeking a new set of technological solutions.
This event satisfies the Legal Profession Uniform Continuing Professional Development (Solicitors) Rules 2015. Attendees may claim up to 5 CPD points in the area of Practice Management and Business Skills.